Sarah Carr of the EBM Tools Network has compiled results from the Global Survey of Tools and Resources for Addressing Climate Change Impacts on Marine Ecosystems. Find out which tools people are using to address the impacts of climate change at http://openchannels.org/software-tools/climate-change-tools.
Tools and Resources for Addressing Climate Change Impacts
Editor's Picks of the Week
Click here to read the OpenChannels Weekly Update archives.
- Job - Coral Research Leaders: Ecology, Social Science, Mathematical Biology; ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reefs
- News - Marine Protected Areas Federal Advisory Committee Calls for Action on Managing Recreational Uses
- Literature - Economic valuation of marine protected areas from the perspective of local users: conciliating quantitative-individual with qualitative-collective approaches
- Blog - Marine Conservation Zones in the UK: Response to the Environmental Audit Committee report
- A Climate-Smart Approach to Adaptive Management of North-central California Coast and Ocean Habitats, Species, and Ecosystem Services - Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- A Cultural Resources Toolkit for MPA Managers - Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- Using SeaSketch for Collaborative Design of Ocean Management Plans - Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- A Guide to Tools for Landscape Conservation Planning - Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- Educating the Public about Climate Change Threats Using Role-Play Simulations: The New England Climate Adaptation Project - Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
Literature Library Updates
Click here to read the OpenChannels Literature Update archives.