Sarah Carr of the EBM Tools Network has compiled results from the Global Survey of Tools and Resources for Addressing Climate Change Impacts on Marine Ecosystems. Find out which tools people are using to address the impacts of climate change at http://openchannels.org/software-tools/climate-change-tools.
Tools and Resources for Addressing Climate Change Impacts
Editor's Picks of the Week
Click here to read the OpenChannels Weekly Update archives.
- News - NMFS seeks input on Nat'l Saltwater Recreational Fisheries Policy
- Job - Associate Planner - Maritime and Waterfront Planning; Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council
- Webinar - iMarine Data e-Infrastructure Initiative for Fisheries Management and Conservation of Marine Living Resources
- Blog - Habitat Protection Works Now and for the Future
- Literature - Sediment and Turbidity Associated with Offshore Dredging Increase Coral Disease Prevalence on Nearby Reefs
- A Climate-Smart Approach to Adaptive Management of North-central California Coast and Ocean Habitats, Species, and Ecosystem Services - Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- A Cultural Resources Toolkit for MPA Managers - Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- Using SeaSketch for Collaborative Design of Ocean Management Plans - Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- A Guide to Tools for Landscape Conservation Planning - Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
- Educating the Public about Climate Change Threats Using Role-Play Simulations: The New England Climate Adaptation Project - Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 1 pm EDT / 10 am PDT / 5 pm GMT
Literature Library Updates
Click here to read the OpenChannels Literature Update archives.